Asset 2Asset 5Asset 6Asset 3Asset 2 1Asset 4

Undergraduate Forms

Students wishing to take courses at another institution, following admission to TCU, should secure approval from the Office of the Dean at least two weeks in advance.

The Intent to Graduate form should be filed in the Office of the Dean when the student has completed 84 hours.

Please e-mail all completed forms to