The Schieffer Testing Center provides a proctored space for students with documented learning accommodations and for any student’s makeup test. Starting fall 2022, we are using a new, university-wide online system. If you do not see “Schieffer College of Communications Testing Center” as an option, email email@example.com.
Instructions: How to use the Testing Center Reservation System
NOTE: Special schedule during study days and final exam week
Dec. 8-9: 9 a.m.–noon and 1–4 p.m.
Dec. 12-16: 9 a.m.–noon and 1–4 p.m. Monday/Wednesday/Friday and 9 a.m.–noon Tuesday/Thursday
Policies and procedures
- Complete the reservation form at reserve.tcu.edu/TestCenters/ by 9 a.m. one business day before the testing day.
- You will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org once the form is complete. Please check your Junk folder if it does not appear in your inbox.
- The email will contain instructions for your student; please pass along that information. Please remind students to bring their official TCU student ID cards to their testing appointment, so proctors may verify their identity.
- Bring each test, in its own envelope, to the dean’s office in MOUS 207 by 5 p.m. one business day before the testing day. If the test is to be given electronically, please note that on the reservation form.
- First priority for the testing space will be for tests administered to students with documented learning accommodations, such as the need for extra time or a quiet space.
- Other reasons for testing outside regular class times (makeups due to excused absences, etc.) will be given second priority in scheduling.
- Students may NOT reserve testing services; all reservation requests must be submitted by the instructor.
Please direct any questions about the testing center to email@example.com or phone Jean Stayton at 817-257-5918.
- College of Communication 2022-2023 Committees
- College of Communication 2022-2023 Curriculum Committee Dates
- College of Communication 2019-2020 Guide to Faculty Searches and Hiring
- TCU 2022-2023 Tenure and Promotion Procedures and Calendar
- Graduate Faculty Nomination Form
Information about upcoming Dean’s Grants will be updated as it becomes available.