The 2020 Research and Creative Festival has been canceled.
However, we welcome the opportunity to showcase students’ outstanding research and creative projects on the research page of our Schieffer College website. Examples of projects include:
- Research projects (i.e. class research projects, graduate projects, theses, faculty/student collaborations)
- Honors College projects, independent study projects
- Videos, films, television, radio or Web newscasts
- News articles or features
- Public relations material (i.e., press kits, campaigns, cases)
- Advertising material (i.e., portfolios, campaigns, media plans)
Students should submit their work by Monday, April 20 to the Bob Schieffer College of Communication office (COC_Mail@tcu.edu). A faculty committee will then review the work and possibly recommend editing suggestions before uploading the approved work online to our website. All formats are welcome. No forms must be completed and no prize money will be distributed.
Please let us know if we can answer any questions.
Take care, and we wish you all the very best.
The Bob Schieffer Research and Professional Development Committee
Dustin Hahn, Penny Kwon, Julie O’Neil, John Tisdale, and Candy Yang (chair)