Faculty members in the Department of Strategic Communication have access to a plethora of opportunities and activities within the TCU community and beyond. Many faculty take part in national and international conferences, complete workshops to enhance teaching and research, as well as belong to professional organizations that promote the teacher-scholar model at TCU.
Some of the professional organizations that our faculty are involved with are:
- American Academy of Advertising
- American Marketing Association
- Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Association for Consumer Research
- Public Relations Society of America
- Text and Academic Authors Association
- And many more …
Additional information for faculty will be available soon!