Grad Intent to Graduate Form

Grad Intent to Graduate
Month (May, August, or December) and Year

Note: Your name has been submitted for graduation, a fee will be charged to your account. Please notify the graduate office if there is any change in the progress toward your degree. If it is necessary to withdraw your name from the graduation list, a new Intent to Graduate form must be filed.