Graduate Resources for Current Students

Graduation Information & Deadlines

Spring 2020 Project and Comprehensive Exam Deadlines

Spring 2020 Thesis Deadlines

TCU Graduation Deadlines



Appointment of Master’s Committee – print form and submit to Bob Schieffer College of Communication Graduate Studies Office, MOUS 207.  NOTE:  This form must be submitted prior to enrolling in project or thesis courses.

Intent to Graduate – submit completed form via email to, in person to Graduate Studies Office, MOUS 207, or fill out the form online.  A nonrefundable graduation processing fee will be billed to the student’s account.

Cancel Intent to Graduate – submit if for any reason, after filing an Intent to Graduate, you need to change your planned graduating semester.

Final Grade Report for Project, Thesis, or Comprehensive Exam – print form and take to Oral Exam for signatures and grade.  Submit to Graduate Studies office in MOUS 207.

Thesis Grad Manual – this College of Communication thesis manual describes important thesis formatting requirements and deadlines.

Thesis Title Page

Thesis Publishing Fee – print form and submit to the Cashier Office in Sadler Hall 2011 along with $10 for payment of processing fee. (This fee cannot be billed to your account.) Submit your thesis electronically to UMI. Instructions are available here:


Other Resources

College of Communication Graduate Student Travel Application

TCU Graduate Catalog

TCU Financial Aid Policies and Procedures Handbook

Dean’s Student Research and Creative Activity Grants